Monday, September 14, 2009

And the Fun Continues!











So the Ceilidh was a blast! Drinks only cost around 1.80 pounds! Everyone is so so so nice! I meet people from Australia, Paris, Denmark, a few Americans and of course my friend from Sweden. Not to mention the many Scots have I met!

But my days have been full of orientation, registration and just figuring out what the heck is going on! Today Megan, Sam and I walked up to new town down Princes and Georges Street! It was fabulous, even though day was a typical dreary and gray day in Scotland. My hair sure springs up into perfect curls in the rain so I can't complain! But the city's architecture just makes you feel as if your in the 17th or 18th century!

Tonight Megan, Sam, and I explored the other side of town. My dorm room window outlooks Arthur's Seat and the countryside... So we headed that way to the oldest Scottish Pub called Sheep Heid and had some cider and whisky! It was charming. I have some pictures from the walk.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How pretty! And right outside your window!!!! --Bethany

    ReplyDelete