Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a blast! The weather was terrific -- bright blue skies, no wind and it was warm! This was by far the warmest Halloween I think I have ever had! And in Scotland too! Go figure.

But it was wonderful because we could all wear our costumes without having to hide them under big coats to keep warm!

Sam went as a pirate, Steph as a builder and I went as a cat (trying to keep it low budget ;)) But we got all dolled-up, then when to a pub called Leslie's Bar for a pint for pre-drink. Here's a picture of Steph and I at the pub:



Then we walked over to Teviot (the Student Union) for a big Halloween bash called the House of Terrors! It was fun! There were dj's, bands, chocolate fondue, tons of people in great costumes, and place was totally decked-out with cobwebs and dry ice! It was really cool!

Then, when Sam and I went to leave for home around 2, there was outside in our little plaza, another band playing African drums and everyone was dancing!! So of course Sam and I joined in and danced into the wee hours of the night under the stars to bongo drums! An amazing Halloween! I can't remember the last time I had this much fun!

Hope everyone's Halloween was great!

Slainte Mhath!

No comments:

Post a Comment